I’ve written a comment on the Columbia Journalism School/Tow Center for Digital Journalism report on “Post-Industrial Journalism: Adapting to the Present” for the Nieman Journalism Lab site discussing similarities and differences between the US and Europe, and also contributed a short piece for their series of predictions for what the year 2013 will bring for news/journalism, basically suggesting we’ll see more of the same plus at least one major surprise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Communications research has a lot to offer during the coronavirus crisis. But are we offering it?
- Empires by innovation? A few thoughts on the internet, AI, and Europe/the US
- Vanguards and rearguards in the fight for the future of journalism
- 100 inspiring books on journalism
- Book recommendations from #academicsquadgoals