I’ve written a comment on the Columbia Journalism School/Tow Center for Digital Journalism report on “Post-Industrial Journalism: Adapting to the Present” for the Nieman Journalism Lab site discussing similarities and differences between the US and Europe, and also contributed a short piece for their series of predictions for what the year 2013 will bring for news/journalism, basically suggesting we’ll see more of the same plus at least one major surprise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2021 Digital News Report out
- Less talk, more action? My foreword to “A New Deal for Journalism”
- Building resilience to disinformation (both foreign and domestic)
- 7 media policy options for enabling independent professional journalism
- Call for contributions to working group on sustainability of journalism, Forum on Information & Democracy