I’ve written a comment on the Columbia Journalism School/Tow Center for Digital Journalism report on “Post-Industrial Journalism: Adapting to the Present” for the Nieman Journalism Lab site discussing similarities and differences between the US and Europe, and also contributed a short piece for their series of predictions for what the year 2013 will bring for news/journalism, basically suggesting we’ll see more of the same plus at least one major surprise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- If journalism studies research want to be part of the conversation about the future of journalism, we need to start showing up
- 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Book Award to “Political Journalism in Comparative Perspective”
- What is journalism studies studying? (ICA 2018 edition)
- Draft chapter on “The Changing Economic Contexts of Journalism”
- CfP: Fourth IJPP conference, Oct 10-12 in Oxford (submit by June 15)