I’ve written a comment on the Columbia Journalism School/Tow Center for Digital Journalism report on “Post-Industrial Journalism: Adapting to the Present” for the Nieman Journalism Lab site discussing similarities and differences between the US and Europe, and also contributed a short piece for their series of predictions for what the year 2013 will bring for news/journalism, basically suggesting we’ll see more of the same plus at least one major surprise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- CfN: 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Best Book Award
- How much time do people spend with news across media?
- Why is political communication research absent from current public+policy debates and what can be done about this absence?
- What is journalism studies studying?
- Professor of Political Communication