Persephone Miel (Berkman, Harvard) spread the word today that Media Re:public has published their various reports today. They are here. I’ll read and comment later. The April conference in LA was very interesting, and I’m looking forward to exploring the material.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Reckoning with multiple, diverse journalisms
- Communications research has a lot to offer during the coronavirus crisis. But are we offering it?
- Empires by innovation? A few thoughts on the internet, AI, and Europe/the US
- Vanguards and rearguards in the fight for the future of journalism
- 100 inspiring books on journalism