Persephone Miel (Berkman, Harvard) spread the word today that Media Re:public has published their various reports today. They are here. I’ll read and comment later. The April conference in LA was very interesting, and I’m looking forward to exploring the material.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The business of news after advertising?
- Open societies and robust institutions – talking points on how we can fight disinformation
- CfN: 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Best Book Award
- How much time do people spend with news across media?
- Why is political communication research absent from current public+policy debates and what can be done about this absence?