Persephone Miel (Berkman, Harvard) spread the word today that Media Re:public has published their various reports today. They are here. I’ll read and comment later. The April conference in LA was very interesting, and I’m looking forward to exploring the material.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- What academic work on journalism/news/media would it be useful for journalists to read?
- Fourth annual International Journal of Press/Politics conference, program
- Do people know where they get their news from?
- “Cutting through the noise” – short Q&A on my new role as RISJ Director
- What can we do for journalism?