Persephone Miel (Berkman, Harvard) spread the word today that Media Re:public has published their various reports today. They are here. I’ll read and comment later. The April conference in LA was very interesting, and I’m looking forward to exploring the material.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- If journalism studies research want to be part of the conversation about the future of journalism, we need to start showing up
- 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Book Award to “Political Journalism in Comparative Perspective”
- What is journalism studies studying? (ICA 2018 edition)
- Draft chapter on “The Changing Economic Contexts of Journalism”
- CfP: Fourth IJPP conference, Oct 10-12 in Oxford (submit by June 15)