With their permission, I have posted here the syllabis discussed at the December 2 event I summarized below. Michael Schudson’s two proseminar syllabi are here and here. Helga Tawil-Souri’s MA core syllabus is here. Shannon Mattern already has her courses posted on her site here and here.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- If journalism studies research want to be part of the conversation about the future of journalism, we need to start showing up
- 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Book Award to “Political Journalism in Comparative Perspective”
- What is journalism studies studying? (ICA 2018 edition)
- Draft chapter on “The Changing Economic Contexts of Journalism”
- CfP: Fourth IJPP conference, Oct 10-12 in Oxford (submit by June 15)