Interesting discussion on SSRC President Calhoun’s site, right here, with numerous heavy-hitters in sociology and communications studies chipping in on the question–what is the future of the newspaper? I chipped in too, my comment is awaiting moderation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- If journalism studies research want to be part of the conversation about the future of journalism, we need to start showing up
- 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Book Award to “Political Journalism in Comparative Perspective”
- What is journalism studies studying? (ICA 2018 edition)
- Draft chapter on “The Changing Economic Contexts of Journalism”
- CfP: Fourth IJPP conference, Oct 10-12 in Oxford (submit by June 15)