Interesting discussion on SSRC President Calhoun’s site, right here, with numerous heavy-hitters in sociology and communications studies chipping in on the question–what is the future of the newspaper? I chipped in too, my comment is awaiting moderation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The business of news after advertising?
- Open societies and robust institutions – talking points on how we can fight disinformation
- CfN: 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Best Book Award
- How much time do people spend with news across media?
- Why is political communication research absent from current public+policy debates and what can be done about this absence?