I will be the teaching assistant on a course on ‘The Changing Dynamics of Public Controversies’ that Todd Gitlin will teach this spring at Columbia. The course is Mondays, 2-4pm. The syllabus is available here. Comments and suggestions welcome.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Communications research has a lot to offer during the coronavirus crisis. But are we offering it?
- Empires by innovation? A few thoughts on the internet, AI, and Europe/the US
- Vanguards and rearguards in the fight for the future of journalism
- 100 inspiring books on journalism
- Book recommendations from #academicsquadgoals