I have a book review of Jules Boykoff’s The Suppression of Dissent out in a recent issue of the sociology journal Mobilization. The book discuss a number of important examples of suppression, but is plagued by numerous analytical problems.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Building resilience to disinformation (both foreign and domestic)
- 7 media policy options for enabling independent professional journalism
- Call for contributions to working group on sustainability of journalism, Forum on Information & Democracy
- Social science and the 2020 US election
- The journalists’ trilemma