I’m busy doing research on political participation these days, and much of it is confidential, so I have had little time to write here. I maintain the site more as an online business card, and hope to get back to actually writing here when time and circumstances permit.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Do people know where they get their news from? New article
- New article looking at search engines as example of “automated serendipity”
- New article on how legacy news media respond to a changing business of news
- The rise of platforms (2019 ICA post-conference)
- What academic work on journalism/news/media would it be useful for journalists to read?