On Thursday the 25th, I’ll present some work-in-progress on mobilizing practices in American campaigns from my dissertation at the “Politics and Protest” workshop at CUNY. It’s 4.15 till 6.15 p.m. at the CUNY Graduate Center building on 5th Avenue, on the 6th floor.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The business of news after advertising?
- Open societies and robust institutions – talking points on how we can fight disinformation
- CfN: 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Best Book Award
- How much time do people spend with news across media?
- Why is political communication research absent from current public+policy debates and what can be done about this absence?