On Thursday the 25th, I’ll present some work-in-progress on mobilizing practices in American campaigns from my dissertation at the “Politics and Protest” workshop at CUNY. It’s 4.15 till 6.15 p.m. at the CUNY Graduate Center building on 5th Avenue, on the 6th floor.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Communications research has a lot to offer during the coronavirus crisis. But are we offering it?
- Empires by innovation? A few thoughts on the internet, AI, and Europe/the US
- Vanguards and rearguards in the fight for the future of journalism
- 100 inspiring books on journalism
- Book recommendations from #academicsquadgoals