On Thursday the 25th, I’ll present some work-in-progress on mobilizing practices in American campaigns from my dissertation at the “Politics and Protest” workshop at CUNY. It’s 4.15 till 6.15 p.m. at the CUNY Graduate Center building on 5th Avenue, on the 6th floor.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Building resilience to disinformation (both foreign and domestic)
- 7 media policy options for enabling independent professional journalism
- Call for contributions to working group on sustainability of journalism, Forum on Information & Democracy
- Social science and the 2020 US election
- The journalists’ trilemma