On Thursday the 25th, I’ll present some work-in-progress on mobilizing practices in American campaigns from my dissertation at the “Politics and Protest” workshop at CUNY. It’s 4.15 till 6.15 p.m. at the CUNY Graduate Center building on 5th Avenue, on the 6th floor.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- If journalism studies research want to be part of the conversation about the future of journalism, we need to start showing up
- 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Book Award to “Political Journalism in Comparative Perspective”
- What is journalism studies studying? (ICA 2018 edition)
- Draft chapter on “The Changing Economic Contexts of Journalism”
- CfP: Fourth IJPP conference, Oct 10-12 in Oxford (submit by June 15)