This one is for the Danes–there is an interview with me in Mennesker og Medier that was aired today. It is one of a five-part series about media in America. I recommend part 1 too, with Solana Larsen and Bjarke Myrthu, two young journalists and storytellers actually working in the trenches.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer school on comparative qualitative research on journalism and news media
- “The Changing Business of Journalism and its Implications for Democracy” as free download
- The Future of News – European Parliament
- Murray Edelman Distinguished Career Award – nominations?
- Hacks and spooks – journalism and the intelligence services