This one is for the Danes–there is an interview with me in Mennesker og Medier that was aired today. It is one of a five-part series about media in America. I recommend part 1 too, with Solana Larsen and Bjarke Myrthu, two young journalists and storytellers actually working in the trenches.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- What academic work on journalism/news/media would it be useful for journalists to read?
- Fourth annual International Journal of Press/Politics conference, program
- Do people know where they get their news from?
- “Cutting through the noise” – short Q&A on my new role as RISJ Director
- What can we do for journalism?