This one is for the Danes–there is an interview with me in Mennesker og Medier that was aired today. It is one of a five-part series about media in America. I recommend part 1 too, with Solana Larsen and Bjarke Myrthu, two young journalists and storytellers actually working in the trenches.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Communications research has a lot to offer during the coronavirus crisis. But are we offering it?
- Empires by innovation? A few thoughts on the internet, AI, and Europe/the US
- Vanguards and rearguards in the fight for the future of journalism
- 100 inspiring books on journalism
- Book recommendations from #academicsquadgoals