This one is for the Danes–there is an interview with me in Mennesker og Medier that was aired today. It is one of a five-part series about media in America. I recommend part 1 too, with Solana Larsen and Bjarke Myrthu, two young journalists and storytellers actually working in the trenches.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- CfN: 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Best Book Award
- How much time do people spend with news across media?
- Why is political communication research absent from current public+policy debates and what can be done about this absence?
- What is journalism studies studying?
- Professor of Political Communication