With the elections over, this phase of my field work on U.S. electoral campaigns is over. It has been exhilarating, and I am deeply grateful to candidates, campaign staffers, and volunteers for their hospitality and willingness to answer (most) of my questions. Now, I’m back to doing interviews, attending conferences, and reading and writing. Bits and pieces of my findings will make their way into papers I hope to present at MPSA and ICA in the Spring.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- What academic work on journalism/news/media would it be useful for journalists to read?
- Fourth annual International Journal of Press/Politics conference, program
- Do people know where they get their news from?
- “Cutting through the noise” – short Q&A on my new role as RISJ Director
- What can we do for journalism?