With the elections over, this phase of my field work on U.S. electoral campaigns is over. It has been exhilarating, and I am deeply grateful to candidates, campaign staffers, and volunteers for their hospitality and willingness to answer (most) of my questions. Now, I’m back to doing interviews, attending conferences, and reading and writing. Bits and pieces of my findings will make their way into papers I hope to present at MPSA and ICA in the Spring.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer school on comparative qualitative research on journalism and news media
- “The Changing Business of Journalism and its Implications for Democracy” as free download
- The Future of News – European Parliament
- Murray Edelman Distinguished Career Award – nominations?
- Hacks and spooks – journalism and the intelligence services