With the elections over, this phase of my field work on U.S. electoral campaigns is over. It has been exhilarating, and I am deeply grateful to candidates, campaign staffers, and volunteers for their hospitality and willingness to answer (most) of my questions. Now, I’m back to doing interviews, attending conferences, and reading and writing. Bits and pieces of my findings will make their way into papers I hope to present at MPSA and ICA in the Spring.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- If journalism studies research want to be part of the conversation about the future of journalism, we need to start showing up
- 2018 International Journal of Press/Politics Book Award to “Political Journalism in Comparative Perspective”
- What is journalism studies studying? (ICA 2018 edition)
- Draft chapter on “The Changing Economic Contexts of Journalism”
- CfP: Fourth IJPP conference, Oct 10-12 in Oxford (submit by June 15)