I’ve written a comment on the Columbia Journalism School/Tow Center for Digital Journalism report on “Post-Industrial Journalism: Adapting to the Present” for the Nieman Journalism Lab site discussing similarities and differences between the US and Europe, and also contributed a short piece for their series of predictions for what the year 2013 will bring for news/journalism, basically suggesting we’ll see more of the same plus at least one major surprise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Who should we invite to the Oxford Editor and CEO Forum next year?
- Preconference on qualitative political communication research
- Following up on the Oxford Media Convention 2014
- What are the keystone media in our information environment?
- Local journalism around the world: professional practices, economic foundations, and political implications