I’ve written a comment on the Columbia Journalism School/Tow Center for Digital Journalism report on “Post-Industrial Journalism: Adapting to the Present” for the Nieman Journalism Lab site discussing similarities and differences between the US and Europe, and also contributed a short piece for their series of predictions for what the year 2013 will bring for news/journalism, basically suggesting we’ll see more of the same plus at least one major surprise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Keywords Workshop – essay on “democracy”
- Nice new review of “Ground Wars”
- Taking over as editor of the International Journal of Press/Politics
- Nice review of “Political Journalism in Transition”
- New article out “Political communication research: New media, new challenges, and new opportunities”